Rookie Blue 5x08 thoughts:
- Cute opening with Sam/Andy. I love how Andy is so dramatic and Sam doesn’t tell her she is overreacting or anything. He knows she needs to rant.
- Sam’s ‘mhm’. And calling her ‘dear’. The joking condescension is so cute.
- The way Missy delivered the ‘you get me through the night’ was so good. Just matter of fact.
- Sam’s expression made me melt. He is genuinely touched. And the little head movement.
- Crazy eyes before he kisses her. Haha.
- I like her jacket. I want it.
- Chris, umm Dave, the first step is admitting you have a problem.
- Cranky Oliver is no fun.
- Nice to see Gail and Andy working together. Magical girl guide sash. Great line.
- Andy is so appalled by the ridiculous call about the ‘hostile cat’. So funny.
- I like that they stick to Andy’s characterisation. The fact that she wants to play by the rules and do the right thing.
Another Wendy! Nick, you were meant to go and get Wendy #1 out of the interview room and run away with her into the sunset. Poor Wendy #1 is still waiting.